Let’s start a new game.
We’ll begin with our closest extremities and provisions, then eventually incorporate toys as they become available.
In the spirit of exploring, experience and ecstasy (let’s refer to these as the 3Es) I move that the next opportunity you get, alone or with a partner:
This warm bbq’d pineapple slice with vanilla bean ice cream.
Do you turn yourself on? You should. Don’t shy away from more creative play just because you may be alone. It’s not all about getting directly down to the “Big O”. Discover new turn ons and hot spots through exploring yourself and partner.
Daft Punk has it right
This fits into the sex and weed demographic quite nicely.
Posted by: HeatherB
Bourbon Maple Bacon…..and the list goes on. Where the hell have we been for the last year?
L.A. Creamery Artisan Ice Cream : We treat ice cream as an art form!.
- Coffee-Ginger-Pistachio Cake
- adapted from The Guardian
- makes one 9″ cake, cut into 2 layers
- For the cake:
50g unsalted butter
1 Tbs. ground coffee (not instant)
2cm piece of ginger, finely grated (about 1 Tbs.)
200g caster sugar
100ml neutral oil
75g pistachios, chopped
75g glacé ginger, chopped
275g plain flour
1 Tbs. baking powder
1/4 tsp. saltFor the topping:
200g cream cheese, at room temperature
125g unsalted butter, at room temperature
zest of one lemon
2 tsp. lemon juice
175g icing sugar
25g pistachios, chopped
- 1. Line the bottom of a 9″ cake tin with parchment and butter the sides lightly. Preheat the oven to 180°C/35°0F.2. Melt the butter in a small pot over low heat, then remove and mix in the milk, coffee and ginger. Set aside.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar together with an electric mixer until pale and foamy, then beat in the coffee mixture and oil until well combined. Stir in the pistachios and glacé ginger then fold in the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Let cool completely before carefully slicing in half with your largest knife; separate the layers until ready to ice.
5. To make the icing, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer for one minute, until smooth and creamy. Add the butter and beat for another minute. Briefly beat in the lemon zest and juice before adding the icing sugar and beating until justcombined.
6. Spread half the icing over the first layer of cake before carefully topping with the second layer. Cover with the remaining icing and sprinkle with the pistachios.