It’s a test of skill, patience and desire. It goes both ways…he, a face fucker, you ride em cow girl. (Don’t let him try to suck your clit off ladies! THE Cardinal sin fellas)
This is one of the most beautiful images of deep throating I have ever found. The trick is to relax. Want to bless your partner? Then don’t think about it, just let it happen. Getting high with your partner, trusting each other and letting the saliva flow will definitely dazzle your playmate. Guys, if your partner seems like they “can’t” do it…maybe that means they don’t want to yet. You need to show them how it’s done by administering the love acts on them first. This can be a scary moment for some at first…but once you break down your barriers…fun ensues. Not to mention a sense of accomplishment.
For the cake:
50g unsalted butter
1 Tbs. ground coffee (not instant)
2cm piece of ginger, finely grated (about 1 Tbs.)
200g caster sugar
100ml neutral oil
75g pistachios, chopped
75g glacé ginger, chopped
275g plain flour
1 Tbs. baking powder
1/4 tsp. saltFor the topping:
200g cream cheese, at room temperature
125g unsalted butter, at room temperature
zest of one lemon
2 tsp. lemon juice
175g icing sugar
25g pistachios, chopped
1. Line the bottom of a 9″ cake tin with parchment and butter the sides lightly. Preheat the oven to 180°C/35°0F.2. Melt the butter in a small pot over low heat, then remove and mix in the milk, coffee and ginger. Set aside.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar together with an electric mixer until pale and foamy, then beat in the coffee mixture and oil until well combined. Stir in the pistachios and glacé ginger then fold in the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Let cool completely before carefully slicing in half with your largest knife; separate the layers until ready to ice.
5. To make the icing, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer for one minute, until smooth and creamy. Add the butter and beat for another minute. Briefly beat in the lemon zest and juice before adding the icing sugar and beating until justcombined.
6. Spread half the icing over the first layer of cake before carefully topping with the second layer. Cover with the remaining icing and sprinkle with the pistachios.